We are excited to announce that Jennifer Walker is our January 2020 Athlete of the Month. Congraulations, Jenn!
Here’s are some fun facts about Jennifer:
1. How were you introduced to CrossFit?
Found online looking for a gym.
2. If you never had to do this one exercise ever again, it would be …
Bring Sally Up.
3. If you had to make up your own WOD it would be …
Goblet squats, ring rows, box jumps, 200m row.
4. Tell us a little about yourself, families, hobbies, job etc.
Wife of 19 years, mom of a 5, 4, & 3 year old. Love camping and riding atvs on the Oregon coast, counted cross-stitch, coloring and reading books about foster care and kids with trauma.
5. Your proudest accomplishment?
Ran my first 5k in 2019.
6. Your favorite cheat meal/food?
7. What do you love about 3 Peaks CrossFit?
3 Peaks is such a supportive family! No matter how much I struggle there is always some one encouraging and helping me; coaches and fellow members.
8. What’s something we might not know about you?
I traveled the US and lived in an RV for 3 years for my husband’s work.