This month we are THRILLED to announce our December Student Athlete Highlight Is..
It is truly an honor and joy to have Carrie as not only a member of 3 Peaks CrossFit, but a dear friend. She has such a heart of giving to her Box mates and coaches it leaves us speechless.
Carrie is the 1st one to step up to help or offer an ear to her friends at 3 Peaks. She truly is family and we are so blessed by her! Congratulations Carrie, and also, a huge Congratulations on getting your 1st Double Under this week!! So very proud of all your hard work and heart to push through. It’s truly inspirational!
Here are some questions we asked Carrie.
1. How were you introduced to CrossFit? Introduced to CF when Claude was coaching my youngest in football, Melissa would warm the boys up and then do a WOD with the moms and dads… I had a wrist injury at the time but Melissa kept on me and I started on ramp in February 2014.
2. If you never had to do this one exercise ever again, it would be… Turkish Getups
3. If you had to make up your own wod it would be? It would be a team WOD … rowing, pull-ups, deadlifts and sit ups
4. Tell us a little about yourself, families, hobbies, job etc. Stay at home mom to 2 boys, Tyson 16 and Ethan 13… we have 7 Kids total, mine, yours, ours.. my oldest is 35. I LOVE Great Danes!
5. Your proudest accomplishment? Competing in the CrossFit Games
6. Your favorite cheat meal? Pepes
7. What you love about 3 Peaks CrossFit? I love 3 Peaks CrossFit because if the challenge, different WOD everyday and the amazing coaches, not to mention the camaraderie of the people… I love these people like family
8. Something we might not know about you is? I worked as a hand model in my early 20’s in LA… I was on Lets Make a Deal and won 3 baby cows
0 thoughts on “December Student Athlete”
You are a true inspiration to all of us.