Congratulations are in order for our February Student Athlete Highlight
We are so proud of all your hard work Kairi and your dedication to self improvement, going outside your comfort zone, and not giving up. Can’t wait to see what the future holds for you! Congratulations!
Here are some questions we asked Kairi and her answers!
1. How were you introduced to CrossFit?
My parents did the 6 week Challenge and loved it so I decided to give it a shot!
2. If you never had to do this one exercise ever again, it would be…
If I never had to do this one exercise it would be running!
3. If you had to make up your own wod it be?
“The great 5”
15 power cleans
15 gobblet squats
15 sit ups
15 banded pull ups
4. Tell us a little about yourself, families, hobbies, job etc.
I’m a senior at Madras high school, I’m 4 months away from graduating. I work at a salon in Madras called Meraki salon and I love my job! After graduation I’ve decided to go to cosmetology school in Albany so that I can then work my way though college at Linn Benton so that I can then work my way through college once I graduate.
5. Your proudest accomplishment?
My proudest accomplishment is deciding to change my ways and lose 25 pounds.
6. Your favorite cheat meal?
Pasta and brownies will always be my favorite cheat meal!!
7. What you love about 3 Peaks CrossFit?
What I love about CrossFit is meeting all the new people that love working out as much as you do! Having people around to give you that extra push to finish.
8. Something we might not know about you is?
Something you might not know about me is I use to not like how my body looked and now I’ve figured out how to love it!