Our July Athlete of the Month is Brandon Searcy. Congratulations Brandon! Brandon has been with us for just over a year and always has a great attitude, is very coachable and is overall just a really fun guy to have in class. We’re so glad you’re a part of the 3 Peaks family, Brandon!
Here’s a little bit more about Brandon:
1. How were you introduced to CrossFit?
A military buddy of mine told me about the Crossfit main site in 2009. I have been following crossfit programming ever since.
2. If you never had to do this one exercise ever again, it would be …
I don’t know, I like all the movements….prancercising maybe Winking smile
3. If you had to make up your own WOD it would be …
3 rounds for time: 30 Double unders, 6 bar muscle-ups, 20 single arm Dumbbell snatch 30/50, 200 M run
4. Tell us a little about yourself, families, hobbies, job etc.
I am a father and husband first, I have 2 awesome kids and an amazing wife. I grew up in Prineville and have lived in Madras for about 11 years. 3 years ago I opened Rip Q Signs and Graphics and haven’t had to work a single day since.
I like to hunt, fish, camp, play softball and Crossfit.
5. Your proudest accomplishment?
My Wife, my kids and the life we have all built together.
6. Your favorite cheat meal/food?
7. What you love about 3 Peaks CrossFit?
The People….The comradery, and having good equipment for my Wods
8. What’s something we might not know about you?
When I was a kid my family used to call me the animal whisperer because I could catch anything with my bare hands. Including chipmunks, birds, lizards, snakes, bullfrogs, even a rattlesnake when I was 9.