We are excited to announce that the May Student Athlete of the Month is Stephanie Hulsey! Stephanie joined us for a 6-week challenge a couple years ago and has been coming regularly ever since. Stephanie puts forth great effort in her workouts and is always fun to have in class.
Here’s a little more about Stephanie:
1. How were you introduced to CrossFit?
I started with the 6 week challenge in 2017, the year my daughter got married.
2. If you never had to do this one exercise ever again, it would be …
3. If you had to make up your own WOD it would be …
Sally WOD and deadlifts.
4. Tell us a little about yourself, families, hobbies, job etc.
I work at St. Charles here in Madras, drawing blood, for 21 years. I have 3 kids and a grand baby due in June. Married for 30 years. Hobbies include watching my son play sports, reading and of course CrossFit.
5. Your proudest accomplishment?
My family, sticking with CrossFit for as long as I have and not quitting after I had my shoulder surgery.
6. Your favorite cheat meal/food?
7. What you love about 3 Peaks CrossFit?
Being heavy I was absolutely terrified to start Crossfit, but the first time I stepped in the box I felt welcomed and everyone was so encouraging and that feeling went away.
8. What’s something we might not know about you?
I am shy in big crowds and around people I don’t know.