It is such an honor to get to announce Gary as our student athlete this month. He is truly an amazing person and adds incredible value to our community. Gary is not only an amazing athlete here at 3 Peaks, but he’s also one of our incredible interns! Gary, we are so blessed to have you at the Box, and consider you not only a friend, but family. Great work Gary, keep on keeping on!!
Here are some questions we asked Gary!!!
1. How were you introduced to CrossFit?
I was introduced to CrossFit by Mel when she agreed to teach us during kids football practice.
2. If you never had to do this one exercise ever again, it would be…
I would be fine with never running in a WOD again!
3. If you had to make up your own WOD it would be?
My WOD would be deck of cards with DU, pull-ups, squat cleans and handstand push-ups.
4. Tell us a little about yourself, families, hobbies, job etc.
About me, I run my own business from home and get to spend a lot of time with my family. I absolutely love the summer time and boating. The thought of sun ☀️ makes me happy inside. Oh and I LOVE to vacation!
5. Your proudest accomplishment?
Proudest accomplishment is my kids. I really love watching them grow, become independent, and make good choices.
6. Your favorite cheat meal?
I’m really enjoy good ? sushi, and tequila sunrises, I like those too.
7. What you love about 3 Peaks CrossFit?
I love 3 Peaks because of the community of like minded people who are there to push and support you. These people are my friends and family.
8. Something we might not know about you is?
Most people don’t know…..Although my math is on point, my spelling and gramer are chalenged.