Our March Athlete of the Month
We are so blessed to have BJ at 3 Peaks CrossFit! She has been a joy to coach and watch as she has grown in her strengths and abilities as an athlete! She ALWAYS has a smile on her face and is full of laughs and encouragement! She really brings a ton of life and enjoyment to each class and her boxmates!
Here are some answers to some questions we asked BJ:
1. How were you introduced to CrossFit?
I was introduced to CrossFit when Wendy king was talking about it and I went to the middle school and did a WOD outside in the rain.
2. If you never had to do this one exercise ever again, it would be…
3. If you had to make up your own WOD it would be:
Push press ,deadlifts, rowing fish game [?] .
4. Tell us a little about yourself, families, hobbies, job, etc.
Wife , mother and Crossfit fanatic. I enjoy working out with my 8:30 crowd. When not at the gym I enjoy hanging out with my family and going to the lake.
5. Your proudest accomplishments?
The first time I did two double unders in a row.
6. Your favorite cheat meal?
Pasta and chocolate before I started eating better [?] .
7. What you love about 3 Peaks CrossFit?
I enjoy how difficult and challenging each workout is and that we all workout together and finish as a group together.
8. Something we might not know about you is?
People might not know I hate to swim in the lake and think something is going to bite my toes when I’m in the water.