Our September Athlete of the Month is Cora Schryver! Cora is such a pleasure to have in class – always hard-working, positive and coachable. We are so proud of how far she’s come and are excited for her as she heads into football season.
Here’s a little more about Cora:
1. How were you introduced to CrossFit?
I told my brother that i was going to play football and he said that I should check CrossFit to prepare.
2. If you never had to do this one exercise ever again, it would be …
Nothing because it’s just something that will make me stronger.
3. If you had to make up your own WOD it would be …
Sit ups, burpees, box jumps and one other thing.
4. Tell us a little about yourself, families, hobbies, job etc.
I ride horses and barrel race. I have two brothers and one sister.
5. Your proudest accomplishment?
When I made it on to the competitive gymnastics team and won a horse competition.
6. Your favorite cheat meal/food?
7. What you love about 3 Peaks CrossFit?
Everyone is so supportive and nice.
8. What’s something we might not know about you?
Probably nothing I talk about everything. 🙂
0 thoughts on “September Student Athlete Highlight”
Thank you so much for bringing Cora into your 3 Peaks Family. She fell in love with the sport and the people.
Conner we loved her so much. It was an hour to be in her life. Hugs my friend.
She was such a good person I sat next to her three times a day. I went to school with her. She was so nice to me even though she did not know me.
Thank you for this, she loved coming to crossfit and work so hard on your health and fitness together, all of you were her crossfit family. Love to all of you and please reach out if you need to talk. Lori Schryver
We love you guys and are so grateful for the opportunity we had to be with Cora. We’re here for you all as well.
Pingback: Remembering Cora - 3 Peaks CrossFit