Our September Athlete of the Month is Cora Schryver! Cora is such a pleasure to have in class – always hard-working, positive and coachable. We are so proud of how far she’s come and are excited for her as she heads into football season.
Here’s a little more about Cora:
1. How were you introduced to CrossFit?
I told my brother that i was going to play football and he said that I should check CrossFit to prepare.
2. If you never had to do this one exercise ever again, it would be …
Nothing because it’s just something that will make me stronger.
3. If you had to make up your own WOD it would be …
Sit ups, burpees, box jumps and one other thing.
4. Tell us a little about yourself, families, hobbies, job etc.
I ride horses and barrel race. I have two brothers and one sister.
5. Your proudest accomplishment?
When I made it on to the competitive gymnastics team and won a horse competition.
6. Your favorite cheat meal/food?
7. What you love about 3 Peaks CrossFit?
Everyone is so supportive and nice.
8. What’s something we might not know about you?
Probably nothing I talk about everything. 🙂