A FAV in our home on Saturday Mornings! So delish!
6 large eggs
1 cup unsweetened almond milk or other non dairy milk, (we’ve used whole milk before as well!)
3 tbls coconut flour, sifted (we’ve also added a tbls of almond flour in playing with things to get a thicker crepe consistency)
2 tsp coconut oil, melted plus 2 tbls for pan
1/4 tsp sea salt
1. Wisk together the crepe ingredients in a bowl. Let sit for 10 min while the pan heats up so the coconut flour can absorb the liquid. (Important)
2. Heat pan and place coconut oil in pan swirling to coat bottom and sides.
3. Pour batter into hot pan, turning the pan in a circular motion with one hand so batter spreads thinly around pan.
4. Cook for 1 min, until edges start to lift, gently work a spatula under the crepe and flip over. Cook on the second side for 15 sec and turn out onto a plate.
5. You may have to cook a little longer if your heat isn’t as high.
Taken From “Against All Grain” cookbook!
We’ve added our pork sausage to these, 100% pure maple syrup, and even some butter with Cinnamon and coconut sugar to these and they are delish!!