February’s Athlete of the Month is Jevin Smith! Jevin is a driven young man who works hard and always has a great attitude. Plus he’s tons of fun to have in class.
Here are some interesting tidbits about Jevin:
1. How were you introduced to CrossFit?
My aunt introduced me when they (Mel and Claude) were still working out in their house.
2. If you never had to do this one exercise ever again, it would be …
3. If you had to make up your own WOD it would be …
2 mile run
1 mile run
4. Tell us a little about yourself, families, hobbies, job etc.
I went to boarding school and graduated early at 17. Went to college for a year. I have 2 brothers, 2 sisters and a mum.
I like to play sports and run and have been working out since I was 14.
5. Your proudest accomplishment?
Getting accepted to Embry Riddle Aeronautical University for Aerospace Engineering.
6. Your favorite cheat meal/food?
7. What you love about 3 Peaks CrossFit?
How motivated everyone is there.
8. What’s something we might not know about you?
I’m most definitely the coolest out of all my siblings.