Our March Student Athlete Highlight is
We are so thrilled to have Jacob at 3 Peaks CrossFit. His encouragement to his Box mates, coach able spirit and willingness to learn is awesome! The amazing energy he gives truly impacts the Box! Not only is he physically & mentally strong, but has an incredible heart not only inside the Box, but in our local community as well. Congratulations Jacob! Thanks for giving all you have every day, and impacting others lives! Here are some questions we asked Jacob and his answers.
1. How were you introduced to CrossFit? Friends & Family. My wife’s cousin runs a CrossFit gym with her husband.
2. If you NEVER had to do this one exercise ever again, it would be… Manmakers are so much fun!
3. If you had to make up your own WOD it would be? 2 Rounds, 800m run, 20 CTB Pullups, 20 Clean & Jerks for time!
4. Tell us a little about yourself, families, hobbies, job etc. I love God, my family, and work. I like to play sports not watch them and I could live outside! I really enjoy anything outside.
5. Your proudest accomplishment? Being able to quit my job and build my parents dream home with my dad.
6. Your favorite cheat meal? I wouldn’t call it a cheat meal because I eat it every night but I can’t get enough ice cream.
7. What you love about 3 Peaks CrossFit? The people! They are encouraging, caring, and they have a great competitive spirit.
8. Something we might not know about you is? Besides high school sports, this is the longest I have ever been in a gym and this is the first gym membership I have ever had.