March’s Student Athlete is a thoughtful young lady who comes to class each day with a bright smile on her face and pushes through any challenge thrown her way. Congratulations, Christina Thomas!
We thought you might like to know a few things about Christina:
1. How were you introduced to CrossFit?
I was introduced to CrossFit by Third and Mel when I was young, and just recently took on the challenge. 🙂
2. If you never had to do this one exercise ever again, it would be …
Man makers are my least favorite although, strength does come from vigorous action.
3. If you had to make up your own WOD it would be …
3 Rounds for Time:
- 15 weighted sit ups
- 15 Squat Cleans
- 15 Box Jumps
- 15 Snatches
- 15 Turkish Get Ups
4. Tell us a little about yourself, families, hobbies, job etc.
I play Volleyball, Club volleyball, I run track and do ballet and jazz. I am the youngest of my siblings by 15 years. And I have a deep passion for writing because I find happiness in the simplicity of getting my thoughts out in a beneficial manner.
5. Your proudest accomplishment?
Maintaining a 4.0 throughout middle school and so far in high school.
6. Your favorite cheat meal/food?
7. What you love about 3 Peaks CrossFit?
I love everything about 3 Peaks CrossFit. It’s always fun to show up to class and be encouraged by people also striving to become stronger. We bond through hardships and become a family, rather than just a bunch of peers going through a list of movements.
8. What’s something we might not know about you?
I broke my arm in second grade from falling off of a chair.